Monday, February 17th 2020
- New Blender versions support:
- 2.8 branch updated to latest 2.82 version.
- Added 2.83alpha support.
- New feature: Save all artifacts created during rendering. If your rendering pipeline has intermediate artifacts (output nodes in node tree), then they all would be packed into resulting zip.
- Bug fix: Properly show task names in dashboard instead of file names. You can change task name in dashboard to distinct it from others.
- New nodes were added, thus analysis speed for animations increased by 70%.
- Internet bandwidth for suppliers nodes was increased by 50%.
- We inform you that our promotion for registration with google account has been finished, registration with google account is no longer rewarded with welcome bonus.